It’s time again for the Gingerbread House Boutique at the Concord Event Center, sponsored by the Concord Historical Society.
- Date: December 8th and 9th, 2018 (Saturday and Sunday) from 10 AM – 5PM
- Location: The Concord Event Center, 1721 Amador Avenue, Concord, CA 94520
Are you a Vendor? Here are some pertinent facts for the event.
- All items will be juried by a panel and application approval response will be within 7-10 days.
- Applicant may submit photos along with the application. (preferable)
- Vendor drop off times for new products will be arranged.
- All products must be appropriate for a family/community venue.
- This is a two-day event. Vendors may leave their items overnight.
- 3 x 6’ tables will be provided. One per vendor. Two chairs will be provided. Limit 2 tables.
- Set up times will be 9:00am-2pm Friday, or upon special request.
- Vendors should create an appropriate, eye-appealing display for their items. Tablecloths to floor please.
- Vendors must be present during the event and ring up their own sales.
- Vendors are asked to donate one unwrapped item for the large raffle.
- Vendors should take down displays after the event has concluded on Sunday.
- We are not accepting commercial products.
- Vendor Fee is $60.00 for the two days plus 10% of gross proceeds. Please email applications to Susan, listed below.
CHS Ambassador: Susan Pace-Koch, GingerbreadHouseBoutique@gmail.com