The Museum is temporarily closed for renovation.

County Fire House

2210 Willow Pass Road

Built during 1938-1939 at its existing location, which was on land in the original village of Todos Santos, Fire Commissioner DeRosa arranged for the Fire District to purchase these two lots for $5,000. The construction cost was $2,800. The white adobe structure had two large halls for its trucks and included nine smaller rooms, two kitchens, and several sleeping and ready rooms. Currently it remains in use as an emergency and fire alert station for No. 6 Engine Company. The Contra Costa County Consolidated Fire District is the current owner.

Share This Post