The Museum is temporarily closed for renovation.

Ginochio-Accinelli House

2459 Pacheco Street

The lot for this house was purchased for residential construction in 1911 by C.R. and Emma Potter. Subsequently, it has been owned by Emma (Potter) Miller; the J. Robillards (1920); the A. Guthries (1922); and Anton and Josephine Accinelli (1924). The Accinellis also owned the popular Tony’s Toggery on Salvio Street and were very prominent in community activities. Peter and Edith Ginochio purchased the house in 1944. It remains a private residence.

Share This Post