The Museum is temporarily closed for renovation.

Kelly House

1987 Bonifacio Street

The house was built circa 1915 for Mr. and Mrs. Frank Kelly. Mr. Kelly was a blacksmith at the nearby Boyd and Jaquith Blacksmith Shop. The Ray Crenna family were subsequent, long-time residents. Later, the wood-frame building was damaged severely by fire. It has been restored for commercial office purposes.

Share This Post