The Museum is temporarily closed for renovation.

Neustaedter House

2156 Grant Street

Built in 1906 by L.V. Perry for Barney Neustaedter, the prosperous owner of early Concord’s “Pioneer Store,” the simple wood-beam exterior belies its detailed, richly appointed interior. It remained in the family until acquired and restored by contractor James Galton. In 1988 it was resold and remains a private residence.

Share This Post